Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Little Light Relief

I once asked a boozy lezza to summarise a gay female's approach to love. She paused, gave a knowing smile, then spoke:

'What does a lesbian bring with her on a second date?'
'I don't know,' I replied
'A suitcase.'

I laughed, then asked her:

'And what does a gay man bring on his second date?'
'I don't know,' she replied
'Somebody else.'

*********************************************

I found this on another blogger's site and she has kindly allowed me to steal it.



I think you'll agree that it's simply hilarious. Poor Jimmy Barnes - entrapped by a man in dodgey sunglasses with a silent sickness as deadly and contagious as smallpox.

It just goes to show: one never knows when the homosexual is about..

13 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Oh dear. This post is SO getting forwarded to some of my friends with that particular 'illness'. Too funny.

10:29 pm  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

Kate - there can be no friends with that illness, only sick child abusers with NHS sunglasses. They may even appear normal.

6:31 am  
Anonymous Pan said...

Who knew that John Malkovich used to have a moustache?

11:07 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Oops, sorry, looks like I wasn't paying attention to that particular bit of the video. =)

How does one define those sunglasses as being specifically NHS sunglasses, if you don't mind my asking?

12:30 pm  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

Easy: they're crap.

Have you never seen the glasses the NHS issues?

3:05 pm  
Blogger Dazed & Confused said...

i personally love the line

"a sickness that is not visible like small pox"

6:31 pm  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

Well, that's until the Kaposi's come up...

6:44 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

The NHS actually issues sunglasses?

(Keep in mind I haven't actually been treated for anything more serious than a prescription refill here in the UK...)

12:20 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Or do you just mean that the NHS is so messed up that the only sunglasses they can give out are crap? (Brain working slowly today)

12:29 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Or... (as my brain thinks this over a little more...) do you mean that the NHS has a sort of optometry plan that gives out glasses?

(Showing my ignorance of the system here... but eager to learn!)

12:31 am  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

No, m'darling, it doesn't give out sunglasses; it does, however, give out prescription glasses, which are, quite possibly, the most awful things I have ever seen.

2:30 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks! Confusion alleviated! (A good night's sleep for the first time in a while helped, too)

9:34 am  
Anonymous Lily said...

That is incredible!!! I'm so glad we've "come out" of the Dark Ages. Funny how it is assumed that homosexuality is psychiatric!!

Thanks for a laugh.

2:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home