Thursday, June 15, 2006

Redivivus

Ha! I bet you thought I was dead, didn't you, you bastards? That the last of me might have eeked itself out in a some stale lamentation dedicated to a plastic pop princess? How fitting, you smirked. Thighs were smacked. Coffins, I imagine, were danced upon.

O but too early ye celebrations!

Born again (but far from Christianised), The Venial Sinner est de retour... et plus vif que jamais.

His life has known some changes recently. He is single again, but regrets nothing. He is no longer a neurologist, but hopes to be so in the future. He has moved, but remains, essentially, in the same place. He has plans, yet desires no real change.

He says:

It's nice to be back.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shiny Happy Person said...

Welcome back. What are you doing now, then? Defying convention by not changing jobs in August? Too confusing. Commiserations (congratulations?) on your return to singledom. I trust the delights of Heaven or The Edge, or wherever the single young gayers are hanging out these days will be utilised to ease your aching....heart.

4:10 pm  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

Spammed? And I thought 'Yuriy' was just being helpful.

As for the French, that's exactly what I mean. Learn it and you will soon start slipping it in here and there, when an English phrase would do just as well. And so the first step on the road to irredeemable cuntism will have been taken.

4:11 pm  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

Hi SHP

I'm the convention defying type, m'dear. I do blocks of 5 months then get a month off (which I am currently enjoying) and I started in a July so I'm always out of sync.

The sun has brought the attractive young things crawling out from under their rocks lately and the gayers swarm in the streets of the Citadel daily. I have been out every day for almost the last two weeks and I consider myself an experiment into which has the more staying power: my liver or my credit card?

4:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wotcha doing then? Have you got yourself a paper round instead of doctoring?

Glad you're back.

4:28 pm  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

Nah, this is my holiday and I return to doctoring afterwards (on Independence Day, perversely).

4:56 pm  
Blogger Kate Mc said...

Happy holidays!

Good to see you back (hope you've gotten over the unfortunate penchant for Celine Dion, though).

7:08 pm  
Blogger Katy Newton said...

Thank goodness for that. I thought the Curse of Newton had struck again!

1:55 pm  
Blogger The Venial Sinner said...

I don't pretend to understand what either of you are going on about, you wretched pair. Lol.

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home