Friday, December 09, 2005

Train Crash

The exam is over. Thank the Lord for that. Unfortunately, I was accidentally trapped on a table full of post-exam dissectors in the pub after the event and so was forced to relive most of paper three in minute detail. It turns out great minds did not think alike and I feel I can look forward to a replay next year.

On a brighter note, I feel absolutely wretched this morning (nice word, wretched - not used enough). Combined with the fact I can't remember how I got home or when, I think it's safe to presume that I had a good time last night, though possibly a fairly rapid one. I now fully intend to laze about the house, drink tea and generally do absolutely fuck all until I go ice skating tonight, which, I'm sure, will be simply charming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home